Office Based position for our headquarters in Brussels.
- Administrative support for ECCRT services
- Day to day communication with trainers and participants
- Maintain databases and trackers
- Coordinate logistics with training/event venues
- Organise course materials and feedback surveys
- Agenda Management; Assist with course schedule
- Reply to enquiries from customers
- Daily Maintenance of the ECCRT Virtual Campus : routine user management, maintenance content
- Maintenance content on ECCRT Virtual Campus and website
- Collect and summarize data for QA meeting
Degree & Experience
- Secretarial degree or relevant experience in administrative functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English, Dutch and French)
- Work independently to a high standard and take initiatives where needed
- Solution focus
- Good IT knowledge and skills (MS PowerPoint, Agenda & E-mail management, etc.)
- Capacity to plan, set priorities and manage time
- Personal qualities: motivation, reliability, team spirit
- Be efficiency driven; looking for continuous improvement for all administrative matters
Apply - or for further information: HR [at] eccrt.com
Are you interested in becoming an ECCRT Trainer?
ECCRT has a broad network of trainers, coaches and subject matter experts, always providing you with the best and most up-to-date insights and hands-on learning. To keep providing valuable content to students, we are constantly looking for new trainers to share their expertise. Are you comfortable with talking in public? Do you want to make students benefit from your knowledge
Contact us at info [at] eccrt.com or +32 (0)2 892 40 00 and we’ll work together on creating a great learning experience.