- about 40 public courses
- in-house and tailor made training solutions for our clients
- coaching and consulting
- acting as an outsourced training department for companies
- performing GAP-analysis to design a short-, mid and/or long term training plan for companies
- extension of our Qfor Quality certification: a quality label for training organisations (valid till 2016)
- extension of the recognition by the Flemish government (valid till 2016)
- In April 2015, ECCRT became a signatory of LifeTrain
- Since 01JAN2015, ECCRT became a completely independent company, dedicated to training and coaching in the clinial research field, under the leadership of Dr. Benedikt Van Nieuwenhove
- Move into our new offices, in the heart of Brussels
- training planner for HCR, now SynteractHCR
- extension of our ISO certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Qfor Quality certification: a quality label for training organisations
- extension of the recognition by the Flemish government
- organisation of courses in Italy (Milano) and Germany (Munich)
- ECCRT was mature enough to stand alone and it became an independent company
- recognition by the Walloon government as an official training centre
- office move: training centre especially designed and equipped to organise top-end courses
- recognition by the Flemish government as an official training centre
2004: two working areas
- public courses, open to all on demand of the industry
- central training department for Harrison Clinical Research
ECCRT obtained their first ISO 9001:2000 accreditation in 2004.
Since then the companies strengthened their presence and knowledge by setting up collaborations with other training institutes and universities. This led to the current strong pool of trainers, all specialists in their topics.
- the European Centre for Clinical Research Training was founded in 2000
- by dr. Benedikt Van Nieuwenhove who was at that time responsible for the Harrison Clinical Research affiliate in Brussels, Belgium.
At first it was the internal training department of Harrison Clinical Research, preparing the employees for their respective tasks within the company.
- job trainings
- the internal process trainings
- special training to starters with the aim to outsource them to clinical companies.
- only general CRA and PM trainings