This 4 Day STAR Programme is intended for CRAs wishing to boost their career.
As a more experienced monitor, you will be getting an in-depth overview of the responsibilities laid upon you when progressing your career. This STAR programme will provide a very varied selection of topics with a mix of technical and soft skills needed, such as how to work and communicate in a team, improve your time management skills and making sure the trials you are working on are ready for an inspection.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
The courses included in the Advanced CRA STAR programme are selected to provide the essential competencies needed for you to work as an experienced CRA and to become a role model for more junior colleagues.
The programme is composed of the following courses:
- Clinical Research Training for Senior CRAS (Blended Course) (1-day)
- Sponsor Co-Monitoring (1-day)
- Risk Based Monitoring(Blended Course) (1-day)
- Time Management (1/2-day) and Excellent Communication & Influencing Presentation Skills (1/2-day)
- Inspection Readiness for CRA/PM - NEW COURSE (Webinar)
These courses are organised 3 times per year, you can either follow them consecutively (in 1 week) or compose your own schedule over the 3 occasions.
This series of courses cover 89% of competencies that are needed for a Senior CRA as described in the ECCRT Competency Framework
- Scientific Concepts & Research Design (0)
- Ethical & Participants Safety Considerations (5)
- Investigational Product Development and Regulation (4)
- Clinical Studies Operations (GCPs or ISO 14155) (9)
- Study and Site Management (6)
- Data Management and Informatics (6)
- Leadership and Professionalism (5)
- Communication (8)
- Teamwork (1)
- Business acumen (0)
Be aware that attending one of ECCRT open course does not guarantee that the competency is acquired but only guarantees that the related knowledge has been trained.