You want to advance your project management skills in order to be more effective in your daily work?
Follow this course which will provide you with tactical information to overcome the most difficult project circumstances encountered and allow you to be more visible within your company.
During this one day course, you will get the chance to advance essential skills needed in the senior PM position you are in or aiming for. You will get to know the paradigm of Quality by Design (QbD) and Solution Focus (SF). Advanced concepts will be presented, including performance and timelines management, delay tracking and prevention, ensuring adequate patient enrolment potential before beginning a trial, strategies when enrolment is not progressing, etc. Advanced concepts around contract management and reporting techniques are also presented in order to make your project successes more visible within your organisation and beyond. All concepts are presented in a dynamic, interactive manner to facilitate learning and retention.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
- (Senior) Project Managers who want to to set new goals and objectives in their career and wishing to advance and/or refresh their technical and behavioural skills.
- Prior experience in and/or knowledge of Clinical Research is required
- Project governance principle
- Quality by design concept and implementation
- Estimating global study enrolment and recruitment enhancement activities
- Manage operational challenges in patient recruitment and retention
- Master timeline tracking and monitoring, and track and prevent delays
- Setting Key Performance indicators
- Reporting techniques
- Vendors management and advanced contract principles: Statement of Work (SOW), Task Order Agreements (TOA), letter of Intent etc. and their impact on the study budget management
- Incorporate Quality by Design (QbD) principles, metrics and tracking in the clinical operations plan
- Estimate study enrolment and produce the schedule
- Discuss how to evaluate and improve an ongoing clinical triall or program
- Know what is business governance and the PM role within the wider organisation
- Be more comfortable in budget management by taking into account the different type of contract set-up
- Be able to present the study status in a solution focused way