Are you looking for advice on how to launch your Clinical Research career? Then this clinical career launch coaching is for you! ECCRT would like to use its expertise to support you in making the right choices when defining your Clinical Research career.
What is clinical career launch coaching? It consists of several one on one coaching sessions designed to evaluate your current situation, your strengths and growth opportunities, and guide you through the process of finding your target position and better manage your professional career.
This programme is tailor-made and is designed to accommodate your busy schedule. You will be assigned to one of our expert Clinical Career Coaches. Together with you, the coach will explore your talents and aspirations and guide you through the process of preparing for your future.
The ECCRT career launch coaching programme has been designed for a maximal effectiveness:
- First, you will have an intake meeting of 30-45 minutes with your coach to get to know each other. This session is independent from the others and is free of charge.
- After coaching
confirmation, the different sessions (in total 9 hours on average) will be
planned with you:
- A kick-off session of +/- 30 min with your coach will take place to define your goal and your Key Success Criteria for your individual coaching programme.
- The following 2 sessions of 1.5-2 hours will help you to discover your talents
- The following coaching will be divided in sessions of 1-1.5 hours, depending on your needs and availabilities where we will evaluate your current career situation and guide you through the process of preparing for your new challenges and define the next steps.
- You will conclude this programme during a conclusion meeting of +/- 30min to ensure that your Key Success Criteria have been achieved and defining next steps together.
- Optional: a touchpoint with your coach 3 to 6 month after the end of your coaching programme to evaluate your progress and address potential additional career questions.
By working with coaches having Clinical Research expertise and using the ECCRT network, this new programme will focus mainly on Clinical Research career orientation and related areas which makes it an unparalleled programme.
Course time9 hours F2F or remotely depending on participant location
Who should attend
Starter in Clinical research looking for advise on how to shape her/his Clinical Research Career.
- Career Coaching Intake
- Initial meeting for goal definition (+/- 30min)
- 2X Career Launch Coaching session (+/- 4h) for talents identification
- 2X Career Launch Coaching session (+/- 4h) for defining next steps in your career
- Conclusion meeting for review of your achievements (+/-30min)
- Identify your talents
- Bring your talents in your Clinical Research career path
- Define next steps in your career
- Identify skills and competencies to be further developed