Whether or not you want to oursource specific activities or your entire trial, you know that you need to do it right. But how? Who has thaught you how best to search for the right CRO or how to set up or even terminate a contract with a CRO? How do you manage bid-defence meetings, evaluate the performance of your partner? How do you define the right working principles?
Fortunately, the answers to the above questions are here! In this 2-day course everything is covered to have a successful partnership with your CRO. During the 1st day of this interactive course, we will be focussing on how to choose your optimal resourcing solution, and learning how to select the right Contract Research Organisation (CRO) for your special project. On the 2nd day hints & tips will be provided on how to best manage your CRO and how to add value by fostering the right relationship and turning it into a long lasting partnership. Furthermore, a seasoned expert from pharma industry will present how CRO management process has been implemented in his organization.
Course time9h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
Clinical Research professionals responsible for selecting and managing Contract Research Organisations (Project Managers, Clinical Operations Managers, Outsourcing Managers), and anyone working with external providers who has an interest.
- Qualify the right CRO for your project
- Define contract requirements
- Appreciate the significance of a partnership with your CRO
- Measure the performance of your CRO
- Establishing and monitoring the partnership
- Solve problems and lessons learned
- Understand important aspects of how to select the right resourcing strategy
- Get hands-on information on how to qualify the right CRO
- Know how to plan study specific requirements to optimize your project results
- Get familiar with techniques to solve problems with your CRO during a project