This is a one day course designed to improve your communication skills within the clinical research environment and upgrade your presentation skills to influence better.
The day starts with ‘excellent communication towards teams’. In this part you will get to know all about leadership styles in coaching, how to have a meeting regarding objectives and how to praise, correct and motivate conversations. The second part of the training will be focused on influencing presentation skills towards promoters. You will equally learn how to plan your presentation and use your audience. The day will end with a workshop by means of a short presentation to the group.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
Senior clinical research professionals wishing to improve and/or refresh their communication and presentation skills
- 3 leadership and coaching styles
- Exercise: which leadership style to apply with my employees?
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Exercise: 4 steps, compiled into 4 checklists, to influence others with other ideas, other priorities - and a different personality - to yours
- Recognise different leadership styles in coaching
- Know how to formulate objectives
- Know how to communicate tasks and compare results with objectives
- Know how, why and when to praise, correct and motivate conversations
- Realise effective correcting and motivating conversations with employees
Influencing presentation skills
- How to ‘influence upwards’ to someone with other ideas, other priorities - and a different personality - to yours?
- How to get confidence?
- How to structure the content?
- How to create a dialogue?