"Challenge yourself, inspire others, discover your full potential & take your skills to the next level!" What can women themselves do to optimise their careers in the clinical research workplace?
A one day course to give a better understanding of what drives and sustains successful female leaders, to empower talented women to use their strengths, realise and maximise their full leadership potential, while maintaining a balance between work and private life.
The participants will have the opportunity to network, share experiences and learn from each other and will leave the course with an action plan which helps to achieve what they want to achieve!
Who should attend
Female clinical research professionals wishing to improve and/or refresh their leadership skills by using their full potential.
- Female leadership
- Be gender smart
- Power, political games & networking
- Ambitions, personal branding and elevator pitch
- Career planning
- Work-life balance
- To learn about the key gender differences in a working environment
- To deepen your knowledge and insight in female leadership
- To get a clear understanding of the challenges women face
- To develop on authentic leadership
- To lead with confidence, power and integrity
- To build career networks
- To increase your personal presence
- To create a greater understanding and use of emotional intelligence and awareness of your personal strengths
- To develop talents which align with your leadership and career direction: personal branding
- To get more impact