In this one-day course, you will get the chance to improve some essential skills needed in any leadership role. You will also get to know the paradigm of Solution Focus (SF).
In critical conversations with direct reports, clients or other stakeholders the focus is often on problems and problem analysis, taking you further away from a solution. Instead you will be learning how to turn a problem oriented stance into a solution focused way of working with people. You will be getting practical new ways to give and receive feedback, to coach and show appreciation, and to deal constructively with your own and the other one’s qualities, pitfalls, challenges and allergies.
You are warmly invited to bring your specific leadership cases to the table and to view this training day as a very interactive lab, where it’s safe and useful to experiment and learn.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
Clinical Research Professionals, who dare to be critical in the way they lead their teams in a different way.
- Interactive case sharing with peers
- Focus on what works well and doing more of that, on stop doing what does not work and on not fixing what is not broken
- A set of simple yet not simplistic ways of leading people
- An interactive and experience based rather than an ex cathedra training
- To turn problems into solutions through small, practical steps
- To give and receive feedback in a solution focused way
- To coach yourself, direct reports and other stakeholders
- To experience the art of appreciation
- To identify and make use of your own strengths and those of others more
- To constructively make use of the pitfalls, challenges and allergies that accompany these strengths