This one day course is designed to provide you with essential information about the management and negotiation of study contracts.
Topics include: the basics of the legal requirements regarding clinical studies in Europe that need to be captured in a study contract, and the structure and main provisions of study contracts, as well as the practical handling of the contractual documents. You will receive hints and tricks on understanding and negotiating specific study contract provisions, on the basis of a model contract and/or model provisions.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
Project Managers (PMs) and upper management, procurement officers
This course might be too basic for attendees with a robust legal training.
- Good Contract Practice
- Anglo-American contracts and continental European contracts
- Liability, indemnification and insurances
- Intellectual property and confidentiality
- Standards of performance
- Basic understanding of the legal requirements of a study contract
- Application of 'Good Contract Practice' on study contracts
- Understanding and negotiating of complex and specific study contract provisions