This half-day course provides you with an overview of all different aspects of liability and insurance legislation in Belgium and Europe with regard to clinical trials.
Topics include definition of terminology, the rules on liability and insurance in the Belgian and European legislation on clinical trials, as well as concrete examples, practical implications and suggestions for contracts
Course time13h30 - 17h00
Who should attend
Anyone working in clinical research who wishes to understand the liability and insurance requirements in clinical trials run in Belgium and in the EU.
- Liability and Insurance - Definitions
- EU regulation: liability and insurance in clinical trials
- Practical implications, many concrete examples and suggestions for contracts
- Liability and insurance requirements in Belgium
- To understand the meaning of different terms in Belgian and European liability and insurance legislation
- To get an overview of the liability and insurance aspects in the EU and Belgian legislation on clinical trials throughout practical examples
- To understand the practical liability and insurance implications for clinical trial contracts, as well as for insurance contracts