You need a clear and hands-on understanding and be up-to-date of the most current national regulatory legislation for Clinical Trials with investigational medicinal products but also medical devices in Belgium?
You can book this course only or book a bundle and pay less: the more Local Clinical Trial Legislation courses you take the less you pay per course !
News: This eLearning course has been verified for any new legislation update needed in April 2018 and is up-to-date. Do not forget to read posts published by your trainer in the news forum.
This eLearning course will fulfil your expectations in a very practical way. It is an interactive approach to review and comprehend the actual Belgium legislation framework, and you can learn at your own pace. Interactive quizzes for self-assessment are included to provide a better understanding of the course. You will be able to test your comprehension with a final grading assessment
This eLearning is only covering how Belgium state is applying the Clinical directive 2001/20/EC within the Clinical Trial Belgium law dated 7th May 2004.
If you want to complete your knowledge with what is the content of the new Clinical Trial Law dated 7th May 2017 and the royal decree linked to it, we invite you to register also to our webinar titled “The Belgian Clinical Trials Law of 2017: A Clear View on New Rules”. Register to both courses at once and get a € 100 discount (contact us at info [at] eccrt.com for more details).
All ECCRT eLearning courses include a touchpoint with the trainer to discuss open questions from any student. Continuous interactivity with the trainer and fellow students is also encouraged through the ECCRT Virtual Campus Discussion Forum.
Course timeAt your own pace; the course will remain available online for you for 3 months after you register for it.------------------------ Course Credits: 1,5 hours
Who should attend
- Everyone involved in clinical research, including: Pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organisations (CROs), Investigators, Site Personnel who needs to have a good overview of the Local Regulatory Requirements.
- Everyone who needs to comply local regulatory training requirements prior to performing clinical research submission locally.
- Legal Framework governing clinical trials with investigational medicinal products and medical devices
- Process, timelines and fees for achieving clinical trial authorisation from the competent authorities (Ethics Committee and National Competent Authorities)
- Amendments & End of Trial Notification
- Safety Reporting
Click the link to open the Course Programme and get detailed information about the course structure and chapters duration
- Get an overview of the local clinical trial legislation in, for both medicinal products and medical devices
- Be able to identify legally required documents
- Know the procedures to be compliant and reach successful clinical trials submissions.