This one day course will give you insight in how to deal effectively with stakeholders in a project. Many people are involved or will undergo the impact of your project. Each of these people may have other interests; up to you to align people towards success.
Organisational politics, stakeholder management, negotiating... It all come together when you and your project team work across the organisation in project management. So many people to take into account, so many viewpoints... An effective project Manager is above all an effective and skilled negotiator.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
Clinical Research Project Leaders
- Influencing: the essentials
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management: how to take care of it in project management
- Different types of personality and style, different interests...
- The Harvard way of negotiating: essentials of negotiation
- Project-specific techniques of involving and aligning stakeholders
- Organisational politics and you: how to find your way, even if you are not a politician at all
- To provide insight in the dynamics of influencing and negotiation
- To provide insight and understanding of the impact of organisational culture and personality on stakeholder management
- To be able to 'flex' towards other people in order to align them
- To be able to negotiate project-related matters