You are new to clinical research and you don't know what job possibillities are out there in the clinical research field? Or are you working in another area in the pharma world or in a hospital, but would like to know what the possibilities are in clinical research? This orientation course is ideal for you then.
This half day course will give you guidance to what the possible functions are, including what competencies and experience are required an how to approach applying for such positions.
Course time13h30 - 16h30
Who should attend
Everyone who wants to start a career in clinical research. Following our course 'General Introduction to Clinical Research' (which is organised in the morning on the same day) is recommended.
- Round table of profiles amongst the participants
- The Clinical Research Competency Framework
- Mapping of profiles versus positions
- Recommendations for finding a job in clinical research
- To know what the different positions in clinical research are
- To understand the Clinical Research Competency Framework
- To see what are the best steps to find a job in clinical research