This programme, consisting of five course days to be chosen freely from the available dates in the public programme, is designed especially for you if you want a complete training to advance your career as a starting PM or as a Clinical Research Associate progressing a project management position. It includes technical skills, management tasks, as well as leadership skills training.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
The courses included in the PM STAR programme are selected to provide the essential competencies needed for you to work as a Clinical Project Manager. After following this programme, the PM function will not have any secrets anymore for you! The programme is composed of the following courses:
- Clinical Project Management (2-day)
- Risk Management in Clinical Research (1-day)
- Legal Basics for Clinical Study Contracts (1-day)
- People Management (1-day)
These courses are organised 3 times per year, you can either follow them consecutively (in 1 week) or compose your own schedule over the 3 occasions.
This series of courses cover 95% of competencies that are needed for a Clinical Project Manager as described in the ECCRT Competency Framework
- Scientific Concepts & Research Design (1)
- Ethical & Participants Safety Considerations (1)
- Investigational Product Development and Regulation (3)
- Clinical Studies Operations (GCPs or ISO 14155) (5)
- Study and Site Management (7)
- Data Management and Informatics (2)
- Leadership and Professionalism (6)
- Communication (4)
- Teamwork (4)
- Business acumen (0)
Be aware that attending one of ECCRT open course does not guarantee that the competency is acquired but only guarantees that the related knowledge has been trained.