Do you feel unorganized? No time to cope with your work? Never reaching deadlines? This course is made for you. You receive some practical examples to deal with time-stealers, to become more effective and efficient and to become more organized.
Do you feel that there isn’t enough time in the day to get your job done? This 1-day course has been developed to provide you with insights into how to spend the time you have available more efficiently and how to avoid wasting time.
Personal logbooks will be analysed during this course to detect time-consuming habits and practical tools and advice will be offered enabling you to do more in less time. By attending this training course, participants will be able to improve both their knowledge of, and attitude towards, time management and also have the necessary skills to work more efficiently in their demanding professional roles.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
All professionals who want to achieve more in less time by improving their personal time management.
Everyone who needs to focus on specific, crucial aspects to achieve objectives within tight deadlines
- What is time management?
- The cornerstones and essential principles of time management
- How to identify and avoid excessive time-consuming activities
- Effective time management at work
- Specific tools for improvement
- Learn how to spend time on the right things
- Identify and avoid activities that waste time
- Learn how to say no in the most appropriate manner
- Set and meet targets and deadlines
- Identify priorities and differentiate between ‘urgent’ and ‘important’ tasks
- Plan tasks through focusing
- Implement time management techniques in daily life and work
This course covers competencies that are part of the ECCRT Competency Framework
- Scientific Concepts & Research Design (0)
- Ethical & Participants Safety Considerations (0)
- Investigational Product Development and Regulation (0)
- Clinical Studies Operations (GCPs or ISO 14155) (0)
- Study and Site Management (0)
- Data Management and Informatics (0)
- Leadership and Professionalism (3)
- Communication (1)
- Teamwork (0)
- Business acumen (0)
Be aware that attending one of ECCRT open course does not guarantee that the competency is acquired but only guarantees that the related knowledge has been trained