Do you feel unorganized? Do you feel that there isn’t enough time in the day to get your job done? Never reaching deadlines?
Our time management course has been developed to provide you with practical examples and insights into how to spend the time you have available more efficiently, how to become more organized and how to to deal with time-stealers.
Personal logbooks will be analysed during this course to detect time-consuming habits and practical tools and advice will be offered enabling you to do more in less time. By attending this training course, participants will be able to improve both their knowledge of, and attitude towards, time management and also have the necessary skills to work more efficiently in their demanding professional roles.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
All professionals who want to achieve more in less time by improving their personal time management
Everyone who needs to focus on specific, crucial aspects to achieve objectives within tight deadlines
- What is time management
- The cornerstones and essential principles of time management
- How to identify and avoid excessive time-consuming activities
- Effective time management at work
- Specific tools for improvement
- To learn how to spend time on the right things
- To identify and avoid activities that waste time
- To learn how to say no in the most appropriate manner
- To set and meet targets and deadlines
- To identify priorities and differentiate between ‘urgent’ and ‘important’ tasks
- To plan tasks through focusing
- To implement time management techniques in daily life and work