This one-day interactive training gives you some hints and tricks on how to improve your training skills, how to design a perfect training and on the different types of audiences. You get some personal advice on your behaviour and the use of your presentation material
This very interactive training 1-day training on “how to become a successful trainer” has the goal to teach you the ins and outs of standing in front of an audience, how to design a great training and deal with personalities in the training room.
After attending this training you will feel confident to carry over your knowledge to trainees.
By knowing your training style and the possible styles of the others you will be able to design an amazing training, targeted to specific audiences.
Course time09h00 - 17h00
Who should attend
- Everyone who give training to other people
- People who instruct others
- Everyone who wants/needs to share his knowledge
- Steps in designing trainings
- How to deal with trainees and groups?
- Define the different learning styles
- Get acquainted with training methodologies
- Be able to design a perfect training
This course covers competencies that are part of the ECCRT Competency Framework
- Scientific Concepts & Research Design (0)
- Ethical Participants Safety Considerations (0)
- Investigational Product Development and Regulation (0)
- Clinical Studies Operations (GCPs or ISO 14155) (0)
- Study and Site Management (1)
- Data Management and Informatics (0)
- Leadership and Professionalism (2)
- Communication (0)
- Teamwork (0)
- Business acumen (0)
Be aware that attending one of ECCRT open course does not guarantee that the competency is acquired but only guarantees that the related knowledge has been trained