Demystifying Clinical Data Transparency: Lessons learnt so far.
- Enable a realistic assessment of what is required, and how these requirements could be met
- Share information with peers as this topic is complex and dynamic and it is hard to be up-to-date on all developments
- Establish and facilitate contacts between different players of the industry, the academic world, regulators and service providers
Do you want to be a sponsor of the Conference?
As sponsor you will get maximum exposure before, during and after the Conference. Check out our different packages and various options.
Session 1: Regulatory Aspects & Updates
Session 2: Regulatory Aspects & Updates
Session 3: How are the rules lived
Session 4: Pro-active Approach
Session 5: Anonymisation
Session 6: Workshop around anonymisations
Session 7: The future of Data Transparency - Panel discussion
More information about the programme and the speakers will come later. Click on Keep me informed to receive further details soon!
- Green: Hotel NH (Grand Sablon)
- Purple: Kwint Restaurant (dinner - Mont des arts)
- Orange: BIP (Conference location)