The importance of Learning and Development has been and is still increasing. Besides, it has been proved that creating a learning culture within an organization helps to motivate your team and achieve objectives faster.
The ECCRT Open House will cover topics that will help you develop your team. Moreover, tools and tips will be shared and you will also learn from others’ experiences.
21st September 2017
More details to be coming soon.
*This year we are proud to announce that all incomes will be transferred to the association Anticancer Fund in Belgium.
- Developing promising cancer treatments that are currently neglected and bringing the most valuable treatments to the patient as quickly as possible.
- Providing free comprehensive, evidence-based information about cancer treatments.
- Learning & Development sessions
- Working with CROs – Nelle Stocquart
- Meeting Efficiency – Peter Muschoot
- Team-To-Go – Nelle Stocquart
- Technical sessions
- ICH-GCP E6 (R2) Addendum 2016 – Marleen Verbeeck
- Clinical Trials Regulations in Europe - Marleen Verbeeck
- Appreciative Auditing and Inspecting: a different approach? – Liesbeth Lemmens
- Data Protection: What's new? – An Vijverman
"The ECCRT Open House was a very interesting conference day about Learning and Development in Clinical Research. It was not only informative, but open and dynamic. I gathered several tools and tips, which I could implement immediately within my team. Moreover, it was very stimulating to share ideas and experiences with other attendees and see what other companies are doing.
It was also a good opportunity to get to know more about the ECCRT training programmes and its tailored solutions. I will definitely take part to the 2017 Open House and I would recommend this event to anyone interested in Learning & Development in Clinical Research."
Martin Krauss-Managing Director at FGK Clinical Research GmbH