Is there a future in Clinical and Pharmacovigilance Quality Management?
Need a place to gather all stakeholders involved in Clinical Quality Management?
Our QM Conference 2020 is the right place, in which a perfect environment is created for you to share experiences, get insights from seasoned experts and above all facilitate innovation in the way the different parties work together. An unique event for you to interact with all stakeholders from the pharma/biotech industry, investigational sites and regulators.
The second edition of the conference is “The Future of Quality Management” in the clinical and pharmacovigilance field #QM2020.
Over +20 speakers:
CRO, Biotech, Pharma industries, investigational sites and regulators
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
- Boehringer Ingelheim (BI)
- UMC Radboud
- Digital Quality Associates
- Union Chimique Belge (UCB)
- Adamas Consulting Ltd.
- GXP-Engaged Auditing Services
- Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Products (AEMPS)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Who should attend:
Quality Assurance leaders, Sponsor Companies, Contract Research Organisations (CRO) industries and investigational sites
(Insights from our previous QM Conference held in 2018)
"Great conference covering a broad range of topics presented by Quality Professionals working in different types of organization. Perfect dynamics and great opportunities for networking! Well done!" - Karen Schoonis, Galapagos
"Well organised, driving new insights & opportunities, value added experience & network opportunity" - Robby Claes, Janssen Pharmaceutical
The Programme Committee of the Conference is proud to share with you a glimpse of what will be covered during the 2-day conference:
Here is a draft of our Conference's agenda:
- Keynote Speaker - Jasna Rock
- Session 1: The Future of Quality Management
- Session 2: Quality Culture - Best Practices
- Session 3: Trends in investigational sites and regulators point of view on the future of quality
- Session 4: Evolving Technology: data generation & handling
- Session 5: Evolution in Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance
- Session 6: Novelties in Clinical Trial Optimisation and the impact of Quality Assurance
- Session 7: Workshop on Future trends in QA and how to deal with them
- Session 8: Panel discussion: Making the future reality