Based in Brussels, we are looking for an Account Manager in order to take care of our current clients and to identify new opportunities.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ needs (answer requests sent from the website and to info [at] eccrt.com)
- Prepare proposals further to customer requests
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks (organizations and individuals)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Identify and report any new training needs and opportunities
- Work closely with the rest of the organisation to follow up on leads generated
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions (set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives)
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Be the master of our CRM
- Train the external trainers in consultative selling
Who are you?
- Previous clinical research experience
- Stress resilient
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of a CRM software
Where are we located? We are based in Brussels (next by the Brussels-South train station).
Apply here (on LinkedIn): http://bit.ly/2CG5pFB
We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you have any question, feel free to drop an email at hr [at] eccrt.com.