ECCRT provides tailor-made solutions adapted to your training needs. You choose the location, period and content of the training and we provide an expert trainer.
We also offer consultancy for specific projects or clinical research related questions.
If you request a tailor made training at the European Centre for Clinical Research Training (ECCRT), the course you receive is designed specifically according to your requests and given at the location of your choice (in-house at your company or at ECCRT) by an experienced and qualified trainer. The content can be a near copy paste of an existing course or a complete tailor made training.
Do contact us with your specific request by info [at] eccrt.com (email) or phone +32 2 892 40 00.
What is in it for you?
- Interactive training including case studies & workshops
- Training adapted to your training needs
- Professional trainers with experience in the field
Which kind of training?
- Any type of clinical research or clinical research related training
- Theoretical or practical
- Hard or soft skills, or a combination
- Check out the trainings we have provided in the past or our public courses which we can also provide in a customised way.
Where can the training I request take place?
- Anywhere in the world: we have delivered trainings worldwide from Brazil over USA to Europe, and Asia (China, Korea, Japan) and Australia.
- In your company or in another location of your choice
- At ECCRT in Brussels, Milano or Munich
Examples of Case Studies & Workshops:
- Informed Consent
- Monitoring Visits
- Study Closure
- Regulatory Documents
- Site Certification
- Site Selection
Examples of Tailored Courses
- Comparing US Requirements with European Legislation
- Communication skills (eg MBTI), Presentation skills, People Managament
- Effective Medical Writing & Data Presentation
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Clinical Research with Medical Devices
- Laboratory Testing in Clinical Research
- ISO 14155 training for Investigators
- Liability and Insurance in Clinical Research in Belgium
- Data protection in Clinical Research
- Leading in a solution focused way
- Writing Clinical Research Protocols
- Writing Clinical Study Reports
- Study Management
- Effective Preparation for Audits
- FDA Audits
- GCP Refresher
- GCP Fundamentals
- Essential Documents in the Clinical Trial Process
- Budgeting Clinical Trials
- Informed Consent
- Essential Safety Reporting
- FDA Timelines and SAE Reporting
- An Update on European Clinical Research Regulations
- Similarities & Differences Between the FDA and EU Regulations
- IND Studies and the FDA
- HIPAA and ICH Issues
- Risk Management
- Classification of Medical Devices
- The CE-Marking Process
- An Introduction to European Competent Authorities and Ethics Committees
- Main Differences between ISO 14155 and ICH GCP and European Clinical Trial Directives
- European Regulations on the Collection and Testing of Human Blood and Blood Components
- European Regulatory Requirements on Subject Protection