Enter ECCRT Virtual Campus and discover the most amazing way to be on campus even while being away geographically.
ECCRT Virtual Campus is a unique platform developed specially for the clinical research environment and available for all ECCRT students, irrespective of which course you have been registered for- eLearning, webinar, face to face or blended.
Register for a course with ECCRT and enter the Virtual Campus to interact with the trainers, study pre-course as well as post-course material. You can log in at any time, from anywhere, via any device connected to the internet, and acquire the benefits of being an ECCRT student.
What do we provide on Virtual Campus?
- Course catalog of all our courses
- Highly professional content developed by the ECCRT subject matter experts.
- Direct communication with trainers
- Very user friendly tools.
The types of courses we offer:
ECCRT provides courses in different modes of learning to suit everyone’s needs:
- Face to Face trainings
- eLearning Courses
- Blended Learnings
ECCRT’s eLearning courses are not the usual online courses; we provide the best user experience in every one of our courses.
- HD audio and video guided lectures and activities
- Interactive workshops with audio or video guided explanations by trainer
- No ‘read-only’ experience. Online courses have an identical quality as a face-to-face course.
- Regular meeting points with the trainer
- News and Discussions Forums available to interact with the trainer and fellow students
- Online Grading Test & Certification
- An online grading test completes each course
- Available only once all lessons have been completed
- To be taken within a limited and uninterrupted period of time
- A minimum score of 70% is required to obtain a certificate of achievement
- In case of failure, one repetition is allowed (with different questions)
- If 70% is never reached, only a certificate of attendance is granted
- European Legislation of Clinical Trials with Medicinal Products
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in relation to GCP
- ICH-GCP refresher + Complementary ICH-GCP Refresher for Biometrics Staff
- ICH-GCP Refresher + Complementary ICH-GCP Refresher for Clinical Operations Staff
- ICH-GCP Refresher + Complementary ICH-GCP Refresher for Regulatory Staff
- ICH-Good Clinical Practice Refresher
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Local Clinical Trial Legislation in Belgium*
- Local Clinical Trial Legislation in Germany*
- Local Clinical Trial Legislation in UK*
* Visit this section of our website regularly, as we are
expanding the list of local legislation
training on a monthly basis. The more number of Local Clinical Trial Legislation courses you take the less you pay per course.
ECCRT is also offering corporate Competency Management System (CMS) solutions, featuring:
- ECCRT highly professional and fully interactive course catalog
- Online Test and Certification
- Learning & Compliance tracking (be up to date with your employees’ progress)
- Performance management
- Competencies management
It enables companies to:
- Discover a more constructivist and connectivist approach
- Manage any training action and competency acquisition in a simple way
- Get a platform adapted to your corporate appearance.
Our Competency Management System is your powerful tool for talent management.
Contact us at info [at] eccrt.com for more information on this unique CMS tailored for the clinical research market.